About Jay Phantombane

My photo
Hayle, Cornwall, United Kingdom
I am Jay Phantombane. I am passionate gamer who loves the Legend of Zelda. I am back after a long hiatus but expect reviews and scribbles!

Saturday 29 October 2011

Happy Halloween 2011


Halloween is a fun time of year that we can all enjoy! With crazy costumes, sugary snacks, alcohol and everything fun about partying! Halloween also brings spine tingling tales and movie marathons of your favourite horror genre movies! I personally prefer to sit and play a good horror game such as Project Zero (Fatal Frame) or Silent Hill with a few friends and have a few drinks~

This Halloween, me and a couple of friends will be watching Paranormal Activity 3 and mocking it as we did with the previous two. Paranormal Activity isn't an overly scary franchise, it only provides jumps not scares. But we enjoy it that way thus we can insult it and joke about it as much we want without quaking in our boots.
Unfortunately, the gaming industry hasn't provided us with any new or decent horror games for this Halloween season. But nevermind! On the second of November we are gifted with Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception! Which is shaping up to the best in the series to date which is a relief unlike most games nowadays that just get worse as the work their way up the number scale.


Finally, this entry wasn't just about my excitement for Halloween and Uncharted 3 but to also apologize for my lack of updating and that also I will be writing the Extra Life article and an article on The Legend of Zelda: 25th Anniversary Symphony! That I attended in London on the 25th October! So keep an eye out for those in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment