About Jay Phantombane

My photo
Hayle, Cornwall, United Kingdom
I am Jay Phantombane. I am passionate gamer who loves the Legend of Zelda. I am back after a long hiatus but expect reviews and scribbles!

Monday 10 October 2011

I'm new to blogging~

As you can see by the title, I am kinda new to all this blogging stuff.

But nevermind, I'm sure I will simply get used to it all! After all this is going to be nothing more than my ranting zone and reviewing page. I will review all kinds of media from Games to Movies to Anime and Manga! I am usually pretty biased when it comes to video games and manga but for the sole purpose of this being a blog for my journalism course and to appeal to a wider audience, I will try and review a bit of everything that appeals to everyone.

I hope you enjoy coming and reading my blog in the future and I hope we can all have great fun discussing and sharing our views on different things.

8Bit Phantombane.

No comments:

Post a Comment